Wednesday, October 20, 2010
4-6 oz pork, cut into bite size
1 green pepper, cut into bite size
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 tbsp of Black Bean Garlic Sauce (can find at any Asian grocery store)
1. Heat oil in wok, add chopped garlic, add Black Bean Garlic Sauce.
2. Add pork and cook until medium rare, add green peppers.
3. Cook until medium and place the meat and peppers in a shallow plate.
4. Boil water and steam #3 for 15 minutes.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
1. Thinly slice pork, marinate with a dash @ of sugar, salt, pepper, MSG, and 1 tbsp @ of soy sauce, cooking wine, sesame oil.
2. Cut tofu into big cubes.
3. Finely chopped garlic and green onions.
4. Heat oil in wok, add garlic and Guilin chili sauce. Add a dash of sugar (optional).
5. Add pork when you can smell the chili.
6. Add tofu when pork is about done.
7. Gently stir and taste. Add a dash of soy sauce (optional).
8. Add green onions. Gently stir and ready to serve. Best with rice.