Monday, February 21, 2011

Cupcakes!

I was originally going to bike/visit Long Grove/do stuff outside the house today... however, it was gloomy and cold so I changed my mind... so instead, I cooked and baked... (maybe I will still do a grocery store run later today...)


This is a re-creation of the Adzuki Bean Paste Filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Matcha Green Tea Frosting by chockylit... instead of making 24 cupcakes, I scaled down the recipe by 1/3 and somehow managed to make 9 cupcakes... My frosting doesn't look as good but that's probably because I refused to put more butter into the cupcake... LOL...  (and I used a lot less sugar too... since I am the kind of person that likes my dessert not-too-sweet... I probably am going to scrap off the frosting since I can already tell it will be too sweet for me...)  
 
yes! no major dents in the cupcakes!

excuse my piping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...