Monday, October 5, 2015

[Paris] Le Laurent

Some of you know, the main purpose of my recent Paris trip was to attend one of my best friends' wedding.  The venue she chose to have her wedding reception was Le Laurent.  


A little history or background if you will on Le Laurent.  It's a Michelin 1 star restaurant headed by Chef Alain Pégouret.  The setting is elegant but chic, relaxed but sophisticated.  The cuisine is described as "classic and contemporary".   The following pictures are the official photos my friends received.


I am not going to describe the food we had in details because everything was delicious and all of us had a great time.  The service was impeccable as well.  The only downside about this place is that if you reserve one of the private rooms, everyone needs to eat the same thing.  My friend said it's one of the ways the kitchen ensures the quality of the dishes.  After all the considerations, we all ended up with foie gras as our entree and chicken as our main.  A little variety would be nice, just saying. 


I think you can tell from these photos that we had an amazing time.  I always love it when I can be there for my friends when they reach a milestone in life, though work makes it difficult sometimes but I am very glad that I was there for my friend and witness a beautiful ceremony.

Le Laurent
41 avenue Gabriel, Paris, France, 75008
Tel. : +33 (0)1 42 25 00 39
Fax : +33 (0)1 45 62 45 21
Email: info@le-laurent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...