Friday, May 3, 2013

The Kitchen (大廚)

A few friends and I went to the Kitchen a while back (like a year ago) for a farewell lunch.  The set lunch menu ranges from MOP$248 to MOP$428 per person.  (All prices are subject to 10% service charge.)  I think the reason why it took me so long to post this one is because I wasn't too impressed by the food and service.  I can only recall my friends saying how tough their sirloin were and how slow the service was...  I have to agree, a lunch that cost over MOP$350 per person should be better, or at least be more memorable.


Untitled
Untitled
Caldo Verde (A Portuguese Classic)
葡式青菜湯
Untitled
The presentation is quite nice.
Untitled
USDA Prime Sirloin
美國特級西冷
Untitled
Black Forest Cake
黑森林蛋糕

This was the best dish of the meal but I think they have taken it off the menu.

The Kitchen
3/F, Grand Lisboa
Tel: +853 8803 7777
Hours: 12:00-14:30; 18:30-22:30

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with the restaurant and I paid for my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...