Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Coffee Alley (Zhongxiao) (咖啡弄) (忠孝店)

Since the Causeway Bay shop in Hong Kong is always busy, I made it a point to visit the original shop when I was in Taipei.  Of course, there is no line here!  Yay!

P1460950
There are many branches of Coffee Alley in Taipei.
Of course, I came to the original shop.
P1460951
The menu is designed like a newspaper
P1460955
I really like it here when I don't have to stand for hours in line.
P1460956
Because it's a quiet night, I get to really enjoy my evening.

As I already had a light dinner (?) prior, I only ordered their hall of fame salted caramel waffles and the fruit tea.  The waffles was very filling but it was delicious.  I would skip the regular meal next time because the waffles itself would have been sufficient.

P1460959
P1460957
Iced Fresh Fruit Tea

You can actually still taste the tea, which is nice
I like the citrus flavor from the fruit too.
Thirst quenching on a hot summer day!
P1460960
Salty Caramel & Vanilla Ice Cream Waffle

It a very dense waffle and extremely filling.
2 to 3 girls can probably share this...
I skipped the butter, like that would help my total calorie intake for the day LOL

The fruit tea was very good as well.  If I had come during the day, I probably would order the coffee, which is supposed to be very good as well.  Overall, I am impressed and I would return.

Coffee Alley (Zhongxiao) (咖啡弄) (忠孝店)
台北市大安區忠孝東路4段101巷45號
(捷運板南線忠孝敦化站8號出口)
Tel: +886 2 2711 1912
Hours: 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...