Monday, October 4, 2010
Ma Po Tofu
1. Thinly slice pork, marinate with a dash @ of sugar, salt, pepper, MSG, and 1 tbsp @ of soy sauce, cooking wine, sesame oil.
2. Cut tofu into big cubes.
3. Finely chopped garlic and green onions.
4. Heat oil in wok, add garlic and Guilin chili sauce. Add a dash of sugar (optional).
5. Add pork when you can smell the chili.
6. Add tofu when pork is about done.
7. Gently stir and taste. Add a dash of soy sauce (optional).
8. Add green onions. Gently stir and ready to serve. Best with rice.