Sunday, March 3, 2013

Keung Kee Congee & Noodles (強記粥粉麵)

A few years ago, when you ask locals where you can find the best stir fry noodles, people will tell you to go to Hua Hin (華軒美食).  Ever since Susie Wong (a Hong Kong food critic / celebrity) advertised that restaurant, there was a ridiculous queue of Hong Kong and mainland tourists everyday and one day the boss (細龜) has had enough and closed the restaurant.  The morale of the story: Susie Wong, please don't come to Macau anymore.

Since Hua Hin is actually quite far from where I live, I don't go there much.  Instead, my favorite is Keung Kee.  It used to be really good but the quality has deteriorated these days while prices keep increasing.  Oh well... I can only hope that it will not suffer the same destiny as Hua Hin.  *fingers crossed*

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Beef Chow Fun (干炒牛河)
Untitled
Stir-fry Noodles with Squid (魷魚炒麵)
Untitled
Pig Liver Meatballs Congee (豬膶肉丸粥)

Keung Kee Congee & Noodles (強記粥粉麵)
光復街16B號
Tel: +853 2836 9069

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated and I paid for my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...