Thursday, August 29, 2013

Amada

Today I want to share with you one of my favorite restaurants in Philadelphia, PA - Amada.  I don't think I need to repeat myself but I love Spanish tapas!

019
The cocktail is delicious too.

Amada is one of the many restaurants that is owned by Chef Jose Garces.  He is my favorite Iron Chef along with Mario Batali!  (Click here for my review on his other restaurants.)  I had the opportunity to visit this wonderful restaurant on a business trip a few years ago and still remember how good the food taste today.  In fact, Philadelphia surprised me as a foodie town.  There are so many quality restaurants here!

026
They are always full so book early!

Our party decide to try as many dishes as possible and the menu is big enough to satisfy every need!  I am very pleased with every dish we ordered.  The ambiance is good and our server is funny and attentive.  I simply cannot ask for more!

018
021
Aged Manchego w/ Truffled Lavender Honey
022
Pimientos de Padron
Flash Fried Peppers, Salbitxada, Sea Salt

Recommended by our host and it became one of my favorite tapas
I order it whenever I see it now!
023
024
Ensalada de Jamon
Serrano Ham & Fig Salad, Cabrales, Spiced Almonds

The presentation is delightful and the taste is phenomenal.
Hard to tell this is a salad from first glance!
Another favorite dish of the night!
025
Costillas de Ternera
Beef short ribs, horseradish, parmesan, bacon

Anything with bacon is good :P
027
029
030

217-219 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tel: +215 625-2450
Hours: (Lunch) 11:30 am ~ 2:30pm; (Dinner) 5:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm

Amada on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...