Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kaga Japanese Restaurant (加賀日本料理)

Kaga Japanese Restaurant has been around for quite some time.  They used to be located across from the Vasco Da Gama Garden, near Heat BBQ.  I never dined there as the restaurant didn't appeal to me back then.  I thought for the longest time they closed until my friend recommended this restaurant for dinner a few weekends ago.  Needless to say I was reserved about the choice in the beginning but my friend always has good recommendation so we went for it.  Compared to the old location, the new location is bright and clean.  I can definitely see myself eating here more often.


Untitled

We tried their all-you-can-eat Japanese dinner buffet. Unlike traditional buffet, this is made-to-order.  The choices are plenty and the food is fresh and delicious.  For MOP$198 + 10% service charge per person, I think it's a pretty good deal!  The restaurant is also opened for lunch.  (Set lunch only.)


Untitled
Dinner buffet is limited to 2 hours.
If you arrive after 21:30, the restaurant offers a 12% discount.
Untitled
the menu changes every month and the seasonal items rotates every quarter
Untitled
Looks like I am quite late to join this bandwagon.
Untitled
mango cucumber salad
Untitled
I know these don't look very appetizing but I promise they are good.
Untitled
sashimi platter
I seldom see scallop sashimi offered  at all-you-can-eat buffet so this is a nice surprise!
Untitled
sashimi platter (encore)
so good we had to have seconds!
Untitled
The sushi rolls here are ginormous!  Luckily we only ordered 2 rolls.
I wouldn't recommend doing rolls if you want to try the different items offered.
Untitled
I am glad the nigiris are regular sized.
Untitled
I always get tamago sushi.  It's like my desserts!
Untitled
Fried chicken cartilage - plenty!
That's fried tofu in the back.
Untitled
enoki mushroom beef roll
金菇肥牛卷
Tasty!  The sauce is yummy.
Untitled
grilled beef ribs
香煎牛肋骨
the beef is tender and flavor is good
Untitled
grilled beef tongue
厚燒牛舌
The tongue is tender and tasty.
Untitled
teriyaki salmon belly
照燒三文魚腩
The belly melts in your mouth!
Untitled
pan-fried dumplings
煎餃子

Kaga Japanese Restaurant (加賀日本料理)
澳門新雅馬路28號福海花園地下AF, AG, AH舖
(螺絲山油站斜對面)
Tel: +853 2852 3346 / 63802829
Hours: 12:00 ~ 15:00 (set lunch) / 18:00 ~ 23:30 (buffet)

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated and I paid for my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...