Saturday, June 1, 2013

Wuyuan, Canola Flower Trip (江西婺源。油菜花) (10) - Likeng (李坑)

Since it was quite early, we decided to explore more of Likeng when we returned from Sanqingshan.  Afterall, it didn't seem like we have spent much time in the village!  So I took this opportunity to really explore the village.  The village is quite small, and most tourists have left.  I must say, it's quite a nice place.  If I have the chance to return, I can see myself on a less intense itinerary and enjoy the slower pace of life here - drink some green tea, chat with the locals, indulge in delicious farm food!

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
We had to encore our favorite dishes as this is the last dinner.
On the last day, I decided to try the motor-taxi.  After some haggling, we agreed on RMB$25.  It was approximately a 30 minute ride.  The driver held my luggage in front of him and off we go (without a helmet too).  It was quite fun actually and I got to the bus stop in one piece :)

Untitled
the hen and her chicks~ so cute!!!
Untitled
Took a taxi from the bus station to the airport shuttle station.
The station is right outside the train station, just across from the mall in the picture above.
Airport shuttle is only RMB$20!!!
Untitled
Of coz, my flight is delayed.
Untitled
Untitled
saw a good sunset on my flight back
I can't believe it was actually pouring when I landed.

This is it for the Wuyuan trip.  Next up will be the Japan recap!  I still intend to blog about it since I had a great time and hopefully, I can complete them before my next trip, which will be in July... (There are things that could hinder that trip but I am keeping my fingers-crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...