Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shanghai 4.5.6. Restaurant (四五六上海菜館)

Shanghai 4.5.6. Restaurant (四五六上海菜館) has been around for as long as I could remember.  It has always enjoyed a great reputation so I don't know what took me so long to dine here.  (Yes, it's actually my first time.)  My friends and I went there to celebrate our birthdays: our birthday month happened to be in April, May, and June, respectively.


Untitled

One of my friends suggested to try their popular "Roasted Peking Duck" but her idea was banned since there were only three of us.  We ended up developing a list of banned dishes unless we have a party of six or more...  e.g. Peking Duck, Wonton Chicken, Sweet and Sour Fish, etc.

In case you are wondering, Peking Duck is a signature dish from Beijing cuisine.  However, most of the Chinese restaurants in Macau serve more than just one cuisine and "Shanghai" 4.5.6. Restaurant is no exception.  They actually serve dishes from Beijing, Shanghai, and Sichuan cuisines.

I tried to explain how the dishes taste in English but I was unsuccessful - finding the proper names of the dish in English was hard enough.  I don't know about you, it has always been easier for me to describe Chinese food in Chinese.  Oh well, for some of you, it will makes sense.  Otherwise, enjoy the pictures!

Untitled
蒜泥白肉
Pork Belly Rolls in Sichuan Spicy Sauce

爽脆的五花肉卷(青瓜+大蔥餡)配惹味四川辣醬
Untitled
上湯小籠包
Soup Dumplings

皮簿餡靚味道好
一口一個停不了
Untitled
賽螃蟹
Imitation Crab with Egg Whites

以假亂真,加醋吃一流。
(其實還是有一點點真蟹肉喇~)
Untitled
雲吞雞湯
Wonton Chicken Soup

很大的一鍋。。。夠6個人吃。。。
我們3人每個喝了2大碗還可以1人打包一大碗回家。
Untitled
湯鮮甜,雲吞也很好吃。
皮和餡的比例很好
Untitled
真的很足料。
點了太多餸,最後只好叫朋友打包雞回去吃了。
Untitled
真的很好喝。人多一定要點。
推薦!
Untitled
糖醋排骨
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs

被它的外表騙了。不好吃。
粉太多,肉“鞋”。不鬆化。
Untitled
片皮鴨
Roasted Peking Duck

師傅在“片”鴨~
旁邊的客人點的,看見都流口水。
Untitled
棗泥鍋餅
Jujube Paste Stuffed Pancakes

比較少見的棗泥鍋餅。
通常都是“豆沙”餡
棗泥味吃得出來,非常好!
Untitled
飽到死了還是給我們吃光光!
Untitled
酒樓送的生果~
是真的西瓜噢!

Hotel Lisboa, New Wing, Mezz Floor, Macau.
新口岸葡京路2號葡京酒店地下
Tel: +853 2838 8474
Hours: 11:00 ~ 01:00
Future Bright Club members enjoys 12% off, bonus point and bonus cash. 

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with the restaurant and I paid for my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...